Wow, I use so many apps on my phone and Ipad, I am not sure which one I use most
1. I use a "Reminders" Ap that sends me a copy to my email. Love this app. Use it daily.
2. I use a "Notes" app when going through home showings with my buyer so I don't forget anything at each property.
3. I use "brightest flashlight" on my mobile phone to see lockboxes when I am showing in the dark (in the Fall and Winter when it gets dark before anyone gets off of work and they want to look at homes after work).
4. I use my "RealCalc" when I am running some numbers for my buyers which comes in handy.
5. I use my "hotspot" all of the time on my mobile phone and IPad. Internet comes in handy when you are out with clients and need to look up a property real quick.
Well I could go on and on but really, I use all of these just as equally and many more so I can't pick out just one. But if I had to it will probably be the "brightest flashlight" because that is such a great safety app and useful when looking in small dark closets and rooms that the lights are not working.
I love the technology that is provided to us and it has made a Realtor's life a lot easier. There are just so many apps that I have incorporated into my business and have wondered how I did without them.
Great Contest. See below for details on the contest in the post below or just check out other posts for great ideas on what apps are available.
EchoSign and ActiveRain Challenge: What are Your Must Have Apps?FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
NoVa Brokers LLC
1483 Chain Bridge Road Suite 103
McLean, Virginia 22101
Licensed in Virginia & Maryland